From where are people ordering cakes online in Bangalore city
And a quick analysis of our cake deliveries for the last month have some interesting insights.
Most online orders are placed for delivery in the following locations
- Marathahalli towards Sarjapur Road Junction, from apartment complex’s and numerous offices around Outer Ring Road including Belandur
- Marathahalli towards KR Puram with Bagmane Tech park and other residential apartments
- Indiranagar including Domlur, C V Raman Nagar, Defence Colony and the offices in EGL Domlur including Microsoft, Goldman Sachs etc
- White field area including ITPL, the huge tech campuses of SAP, TCS, TESCO etc, Hoodi Junction, Varthur and a large number of apartments again
- Residential areas around Banaswadi, HRBR layout etc all the way upto Hebbal
- Koramangala and HSR layout
- Central Bangalore including MG Road, Brigade Road, Fraser Town, Ulsoor etc
- Electronics City including Bommanahalli, Bommasandra, Chandapur, Anekkal Jigani Road etc (yes, we deliver all over Bangalore!)
- North Bangalore beyond Hebbal
- South West Bangalore including JP Nagar, Jayanagar
And deliveries are free! For midnight deliveries we are charging a promotional rate of Rs 150/- only.
So, are you surprised by any of this? E.g. Malleshwaram, Rajajinagar etc does not even figure in the top 10 areas? Is there an IT divide in Bangalore itself? Would love to hear your thoughts!