Easy Cheesecake Recipe
Learn the basics of making a perfect Cheesecake with our quick & easy cheesecake recipe. Simply follow the exact steps & measurements to bake the perfect creamy Cheesecake for your next party. Who can resist that smooth vanilla flavour on a bed of crunchy biscuit base!
– 250 gms Marie Biscuit
– 125 gms Unsalted Butter (preferably melted)
– 500 gms Cream Cheese
– 1 cup Fresh Cream
– 1 cup Sugar
– 1 tsp Vanilla flavouring
– Rind of 1 lemon
– 3 eggs at room temperature
– Fresh fruit for garnish
STEP 1: Preheat your oven to 180 degrees. Line the bottom of a springform cake tin with butterpaper & grease the sides with oil/butter
STEP: Powder the biscuits in a food processor until it resembles coarse sand. Add the melted butter & mix until well combined. Press the biscuit-butter mix onto the base of the springform tin & refrigerate for 20-30 mins to set
STEP 3: Whip together the cream cheese, fresh cream, sugar, vanilla & lemon rind.
STEP 4: Add the eggs to above mix & blend well. Pour the mix into the springform tin & bake for 50- 60 minutes or until the cake is just set. Cool & then refrigerate overnight (preferable)
STEP 5: Top with fresh fruits of your choice & serve chilled.
– Using a springform cake tin makes it easy to remove the baked cheesecake out
– Biscuits can be crushed in a plastic ziplock pouch & a rolling pin if you do not have a food processor
– Vanilla flavouring can be substituted with any flavouring of your choice like butterscotch, pineapple etc.
– You can try your own version of the cheesecake mix by adding fruits/biscuits etc of your choice e.g. Mango pulp for a mango cheesecake, Oreo pieces for an Oreo Cheesecake, Strawberry pieces for a strawberry cheesecake. The choice is yours!