Swiggy, Uber Eats, Zomato, Food Panda or WarmOven for ordering cakes
Swiggy, Uber Eats, Zomato, Food Panda or WarmOven
With the increasing popularity of food aggregators, we have made sure that your favourite bakery in Bangalore is available through these channels as well. So if you open you food delivery app, and search for WarmOven, we will most likely be listed in your area (yes, we now have almost a dozen kitchens to serve you). However, very often, we get questions from our customers on which channel to order from? Here are we have listed a few key considerations that you as a customer should think about when ordering cakes and pastries online.
Food Aggregators popular with our customers in decreasing order of popularity in Bangalore are Swiggy, Uber Eats, Zomato and Food Panda.
Ordering from Food Aggregators
When to order from Swiggy, Uber Eats, Zomato and Food Panda?
* Order to be delivered in less than an hour. Need a quick bite (pastry or a cake) within an hour or so and don’t mind the extra delivery charge if the total amount is less than the free delivery threshold.
* Not very particular about the cake flavours since all flavour and sizes are not available on the menu here.
* If you are within the delivery coverage area of these aggregators and a WarmOven kitchen is present
* Late night hunger pangs, we deliver through these aggregators till 3 AM.
Ordering from WarmOven
When to order from WarmOven
* Planned event, i.e. you want the cake at a particular time slot and you want the cake customised or one of the many flavours that is available on the WarmOven website
* Fondant cakes for children’s birthday or specially designed cakes for an anniversary or adult cakes for a party
* Guaranteed Midnight delivery. Aggregators turn off restaurants basis their dynamic demand, where as we at WarmOven plan our workforce according to the scheduled orders
At the end of the day, we at WarmOven want to serve you where ever you are and whatever your bakery needs are in Bangalore. So choose the right channel for ordering, have your cake and eat it too.