New Chota Bheem Cake
Chota Bheem is an adventurous and fun-loving 9-year-old who is gifted with extraordinary strength. And that is reason enough to make him the most popular character for birthday cakes. We will deliver a beautiful hand crafted cake in the flavor of your choice. Note on Theme Cakes What makes a birthday perfect? An unforgettable birthday cake with a theme. Select one of the theme cakes we have here or visit our blog www.warmoven.in/blog and you may find something that you like. Or just google up and send us a picture of what you have in mind and our chef will make a cake in that theme.Send us an email at email@example.com with a picture of how the cake should look like, the flavor, weight of the cake, delivery address and date and we will get back with a customized quote. Still not sure? Just call us at 8971000300. Note on Delivery of Theme Cakes: Most cake shops will ask you to pick up the theme cake since they do not want to be responsible for any damanges during transport. At WarmOven, we will ensure that the cake is delivered to your place with utmost care and you do not have to worry about getting the cake home.
Delivery and Care instructions
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- Cake images are only for reference. Cake stands and other props are used for illustrative purpose only
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers or wires used to give support to fondant figurines need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- Substitutions of flavours, designs or colours may be needed due to temporary unavailability of ingredients.
- Cream cakes should be stored in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in a cool place.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Cream cakes can be stored in the fridge for approx. 2 days
- Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- - Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- - Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut
Write Your Own Review
Login With OTP Login With Password