Brittles Combo of 3
Brittles Combo of 3
Chocolate Sable = Sweet, buttery and temptingly tasty these 197 grams’ sable cookies with choco chips will not have you stopping at one! Enjoy a box full of them with your loved ones during the festive season. 197 grams
Hazelnut Rose Brittles: Crunchy and nutty cookie brittles with the distinct flavor of earthy toasted Hazelnut, dipped in milk chocolate and topped with rose petals. Available in festive packaging to delight your loved ones. 148 grams
Almond Brittles: Almonds give this brittle an amazing crunchy texture with a subtle hint of cinnamon flavor and a generous dip into milk chocolate. A spectacular treat for tea or gifting on special occasions. 149 grams
Delivery and Care instructions
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- Cake images are only for reference. Cake stands and other props are used for illustrative purpose only
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers or wires used to give support to fondant figurines need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- Substitutions of flavours, designs or colours may be needed due to temporary unavailability of ingredients.
- Cream cakes should be stored in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in a cool place.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Cream cakes can be stored in the fridge for approx. 2 days
- Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- - Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- - Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut