Death by Chocolate Cake
Order death by chocolate cake eggless and egg online
What in the world could possibly be better than a death by chocolate cake??? You can never go wrong with this cake!! If you are a die-hard fan of chocolate, then you must try one of our premium cake Death by chocolate. This is a cake for chocoholics. This is a dense, fudge-like chocolate cake topped with chocolate Mousse cream and the entire cake is coated with chocolate shavings.
Death by Chocolate Cake Online
The name of this cake, also known as Devil’s cake, indicates just how unashamedly rich it is, and It be served as a dessert with chocolate ice-cream or lashings of whipped cream. This is by far one of the richest, most decadent, cakes. We also make Vegan Special death by chocolate cake.
Topped with the finest chocolate shavings, this drool worthy cake is every chocolate lovers delight! One of the richest chocolate cakes overloaded with chocolate is something which must be tasted once. An all-time favourite & nothing short of Amazing Special Death by Chocolate Cake. Having a bite of this mouth-watering cake can land you in that chocolate pool where chocolate melts in your mouth and makes you stress- free. If you are chocolate lover, then you will not resist having an extra bite of it.
Special Death by Chocolate Cake is also referred to as Devil’s food cake. It is commonly a dense, rich chocolate cake, quite different from other chocolate cakes such as the German chocolate cake. The Special Death by Chocolate cake is made with three layers of delicious chocolate flavoured sponge, sandwiched and masked with one layer of a velvety smooth chocolate mousse and another layer of dark chocolate truffle.
We also have other variants like ferrero rocher cake, cupcakes, and photo cakes. We also do customised cakes for which you may contact us on +918088778809 (extension - 3) for further details.
Delivery and Care instructions
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- Cake images are only for reference. Cake stands and other props are used for illustrative purpose only
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers or wires used to give support to fondant figurines need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- Substitutions of flavours, designs or colours may be needed due to temporary unavailability of ingredients.
- Cream cakes should be stored in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in a cool place.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Cream cakes can be stored in the fridge for approx. 2 days
- Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- - Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- - Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut