Smash Cake - Choose Any Flavor/Color
A smash cake is a tiny cake covered with an extra thick layer of frosting in a colour of your choice. Although edible, a smash cake is more fun when it is smashed, pounded and spread on your friend’s face!
Order this beautiful Smash Cake as an add-on to your main birthday cake to make it a fun-filled birthday party. Do whatever you want with the Smash Cake for a picture-perfect cake smash session. Be warned that it gets messy, but the photos are priceless.
- Height of the cake & frosting will vary with size
- Colour shades may vary from reference image
- Taste may vary from regular cakes due to extra frosting and colour
- We use only edible FSSAI certified food colouring in all our frostings
- There is a chance of the food colour staining the skin
- Colour stains would clean out after 5 to 6 washes
Delivery and Care instructions
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- Cake images are only for reference. Cake stands and other props are used for illustrative purpose only
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers or wires used to give support to fondant figurines need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- Substitutions of flavours, designs or colours may be needed due to temporary unavailability of ingredients.
- Cream cakes should be stored in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in a cool place.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Cream cakes can be stored in the fridge for approx. 2 days
- Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- - Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- - Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut