Heart Shaped Pinata Smash Cake
WarmOven brings the most exciting cake to you in its best form- a heart-shaped Piñata of joy! Enjoy the freshest trend in town without compromising on flavour.
A delicate shell of any shade you like, topped with a touch of chocolate and rainbow sprinkles for some extra delight- and of course, your chosen surprise inside. That’s what our Heart-Shaped Piñata Smash Cake promises. Make your loved ones’ birthday or anniversary highly memorable.
What’s more, is that you can choose any colour from yellow to brown to black to red for the cake’s shell. So, even if you have a theme for your birthday or anniversary party, there should be no hiccups when trying to match the cake with the theme.
Delivery and Care Instructions
Our ingredients are all freshly sourced and of the greatest quality.
Images of cakes are solely for illustration purposes. Cake stands and other props are purely for display. Since all of our cakes are handcrafted by our chefs, the final product may differ in colour and design from the website images.
There is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in certain of our goods since our kitchens handle components like wheat and nuts.
Your cake will arrive in a hygienic and durable cardboard cake box.
Before serving, non-edible materials such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers, or wires used to support fondant figures must be removed.
We only use edible food colouring that is of the highest quality. The colour of cream cakes, on the other hand, has a staining tendency. The colouring on the skin is harmless and will disappear after a few washes.
Due to temporary ingredient limitations, flavour, design, and colour substitutions may be required.
Cream cakes should be kept in the fridge. They may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a one-day shelf life. They should be kept in a cool and dry location.
Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting or serving.
The cake should not be frozen.
Keep cakes away from direct sunshine and warm areas.
To obtain clean cake pieces, follow these guidelines: Dip the knife in hot water, then wipe with a clean cloth before cutting the cake. Wipe the knife after each slice to ensure a smooth and clean cut.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I make changes to the Heart-Shaped Piñata Smash Cake design?
Absolutely. However, the shape of the shell will remain a heart. For other options, feel free to browse our catalogue of cakes!
For the Heart-Shaped Piñata Smash Cake, it is possible to choose from the following shell colour options: blue, purple and white. You may also pick from the following colours: red, pink, and yellow, as well as green and brown.
Also available is the option of specifying whether you'd prefer an eggless cake or not. As for the surprise within the Heart-Shaped Piñata Smash Cake, you may pick from three different varieties of 250 g cakes, which are Black Forest, Red Velvet, and Chocolate Truffle, depending on your preferences. If you're looking for something a little different, we also have Piñata Cakes loaded with Gems, KitKats, Oreos, and Ferrero Rocher available for order. Choose whatever you like!
Finally, you may personalize a message for the cake, and you'll be ready for the perfect birthday or anniversary surprise.
Q. Can I order eggless heart-shaped piñata smash cake?
Absolutely! We recognize that not everyone prefers eggs, and we’re prepared to serve all preferences. As a result, we have other options available. We value our consumers, which is why we provide eggless variants of our Piñata Smash Cake as a convenience.
With our eggless Piñata Smash Cakes, we’ll make sure that no one is left out of the messy, smashing celebration!
All of the eggless cakes offered at WarmOven are made from scratch using only natural and seasonal ingredients.
Q. Is it possible to order a heart-shaped piñata smash cake from the United States to a city in India?
Yes, you can order the Heart-Shaped Piñata Smash Cake for your loved ones from anywhere across the globe. Simply place an order for the cake, modify it as you desire, choose a delivery date and time slot, and provide us with the recipient's address. We will deliver the cake directly to the door of the fortunate recipients!
Q. Can I specify a certain delivery time window while making an order?
There is no doubt that you may book a specific time window for cake delivery in your city—or any other location. WarmOven is all about making things as easy as possible for you.
Q. Is it possible to order the Heart-Shaped Piñata Smash Cake as a surprise for someone special?
Yes, without a doubt! You may provide us with the address of your intended recipient, and we will make arrangements for the cake to be delivered to them as a surprise. Keeping secrets regarding a surprise for important occasions such as a birthday or anniversary is second nature to us!
Q. Can I have the Heart-Shaped Piñata Smash Cake delivered at a time other than regular business hours?
Yes, of course. We deliver throughout the day. As for midnight cake delivery, you may choose the 11 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. slot for any upcoming events. We have a network of couriers and delivery partners that work together to guarantee that your cake arrives at your doorstep on time. There's no fuss!
Delivery and Care instructions
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- Cake images are only for reference. Cake stands and other props are used for illustrative purpose only
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers or wires used to give support to fondant figurines need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- Substitutions of flavours, designs or colours may be needed due to temporary unavailability of ingredients.
- Cream cakes should be stored in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in a cool place.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Cream cakes can be stored in the fridge for approx. 2 days
- Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- - Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- - Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut