Chocolate Truffle Cake
Buy or Send the Best Chocolate Truffle Cake in Bangalore - WarmOven
A good cake can make guests remember a party forever. Hence looking for that perfect ‘talk of the party’ kind of cake is top-notch priority for a host. One such irresistible cake is WarmOven’s Chocolate Truffle Cake. You’re going to love this cake. Our chocolate truffle cake is known for being rich, moist, chocolatey and of course very delicious.
What is a Chocolate Truffle Cake?
What can be better than chocolate over a chocolate cake? Chocolate Truffle Cake is a thick, moist chocolate layer cake. The frosting is made of silky chocolate and has a garnish of chocolate flakes. Glossy and dark chocolate ganache spread over layers of rich & moist chocolate cake – absolutely fuss free & just how chocolate lovers like it! Pure chocolate bliss! At WarmOven, we use premium quality dark chocolate and the freshest of ingredients to make your Chocolate Truffle cake as fresh and rich as possible.
Best Chocolate Cakes that are loved by Chocolate Lovers of Bangalore
When you need a birthday cake, you can be assured of timely delivery with WarmOven’s online cake delivery services. The decadent Chocolate Truffle birthday Cake can be delivered right to your doorstep or party venue anywhere in Bangalore. All you have to do is place your order online or call us. WarmOven offers Eggless Chocolate Truffle Cake as well and for any size or weight that you desire. Find a size that fits your party crowd & is also easy on the wallet too. Your guests are bound to ask ‘Who made this cake’. A slice may not be enough as this cake is the kind of comfort cake you will keep coming back to and will want to eat all day.
If you would like to send a birthday cake to your loved ones on a special occasion or are craving to have a cake today, buy a delicious Chocolate Truffle Cake online & we shall have it delivered to you within 3 hours all 7 days of the week. Go ahead & order one today, you are sure to come back for more.
Delivery and Care instructions
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- Cake images are only for reference. Cake stands and other props are used for illustrative purpose only
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers or wires used to give support to fondant figurines need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- Substitutions of flavours, designs or colours may be needed due to temporary unavailability of ingredients.
- Cream cakes should be stored in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in a cool place.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Cream cakes can be stored in the fridge for approx. 2 days
- Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- - Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- - Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut