Magnificent Mango Cake
Summer is almost here. Mango season is about to start and different kinds of mangoes will flood the shops, be it the shapes, sizes, or weight. Different types of mangoes are available such as Alphonso, Banganapalli, Langra, Amrapalli, Mallika, Neelum, Mulgoa and Totapuri. Mangoes bring a lot of happiness through their sweetness. Why not try a combination of Mango with a fluffy cake from one the best bakeries in town? Order now and get it home delivered. All our cakes are fresh and hence guaranteed not to disappoint you unlike the other bakeries in town. Baked with a lot of warmth in an oven, like our name suggests, our mango cakes are a delight for both adults and children. Be it a birthday or an anniversary or any celebration, delight yourself and the guests in your party with a delicious mango cake. Well, actually you don't need a celebration to order a Magnificent Mango Cake using our online website and get it delivered anywhere in Bangalore within 3 hours. * The photos are indicative of the product. Available for delivery across 99 pin codes in Bangalore.
Delivery and Care instructions
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- Cake images are only for reference. Cake stands and other props are used for illustrative purpose only
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers or wires used to give support to fondant figurines need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- Substitutions of flavours, designs or colours may be needed due to temporary unavailability of ingredients.
- Cream cakes should be stored in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in a cool place.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Cream cakes can be stored in the fridge for approx. 2 days
- Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- - Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- - Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut
Write Your Own Review
Login With OTP Login With Password