Naughty Theme Cakes
Planning to surprise a friend with a naughty/adult theme cake? Our rude/nude cakes will provide a laugh at any adult's party. Some of them are really naughty so we recommend that children are out of sight when the cake arrives. Make sure the birthday boy or girl has the first bite! Each cake can be personalized or we can create a bespoke cake especially for you.
Saucy cakes, Rude Cakes, Adult Cakes, Bachelor Party Cakes, Bachelorette Party Cakes, Bridal Shower Cakes, Hen Party Cakes
TO ORDER THESE CAKES
- Check out some of our creations at Pinterest or google up naughty cakes and download some cake pictures that you like
- WHATSAPP the image to +91 6366819825 and specify the weight, flavor of the cake, date and time of delivery
- We will send you a quote based on the picture you share. You can call us if you want further customizations. Prices are in the range of Rs 1200 to Rs 1600 per kg depending on complexity of design of the theme
- If you wish to proceed you will have to make an online payment (through card or by bank transfer) to confirm the order. No CASH ON DELIVERY
- Order will be delivered as per your instructions.
Delivery and Care instructions
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- Cake images are only for reference. Cake stands and other props are used for illustrative purpose only
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers or wires used to give support to fondant figurines need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- Substitutions of flavours, designs or colours may be needed due to temporary unavailability of ingredients.
- Cream cakes should be stored in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in a cool place.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Cream cakes can be stored in the fridge for approx. 2 days
- Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- - Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- - Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut