Punchy Pineapple Cake
With a perfect balance of sweet and tart, this is a cake made up of vanilla sponge layered with fresh whipped cream and real pineapple. This cake mimics the actual pineapple fruit which is a composite of many flowers whose individual fruitlets fuse together around a central core. The exceptionally juicy innards and the flower like decoration on top with cherries and fresh whipped cream make this the perfect fruit cake for any occasion. Ideal fruit cake for any occasion - be it a loved ones' birthday, an anniversary or just as an indulgence. Order now for delivery within 3 hours at your doorstep anywhere in Bangalore (across 100 pin codes)
Delivery and Care instructions
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- Cake images are only for reference. Cake stands and other props are used for illustrative purpose only
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers or wires used to give support to fondant figurines need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- Substitutions of flavours, designs or colours may be needed due to temporary unavailability of ingredients.
- Cream cakes should be stored in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in a cool place.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Cream cakes can be stored in the fridge for approx. 2 days
- Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- - Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- - Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut
Write Your Own Review
Login With OTP Login With Password