Cookieman Cookies Flat Box
Assorted cookies for the cookie lover. These specialty cookies have been loved in markets across the world. Indulge in these delicious cookies on a lazy afternoon or otherwise. These deliciously decadent cookies are delicately crafted to help you indulge in the finest products. These are soft yet refreshingly crisp and available in multiple flavours. Flavours range from Choco Chip, Almond, Butter, Choco Walnut, Choco Cashew, Coconut Macaroon, Oatmeal Raisin, Double Choco Chip and many more varieties. These cookies make a perfect gifting option this festive season be it for Diwali or Christmas or any other occasion. Quick Tip: They are best consumed warm. Heat them for 30-40 seconds in a microwave or for 2 minutes in an OTG.
Delivery and Care instructions
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- Cake images are only for reference. Cake stands and other props are used for illustrative purpose only
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers or wires used to give support to fondant figurines need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- Substitutions of flavours, designs or colours may be needed due to temporary unavailability of ingredients.
- Cream cakes should be stored in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in a cool place.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Cream cakes can be stored in the fridge for approx. 2 days
- Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- - Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- - Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut
Write Your Own Review
Login With OTP Login With Password