Kiddie Box - 6 Weeks
What is WarmOven Kiddie Box?
WarmOven Kiddie Box is a service where we send a weekly nutritious snack box for your children keeping in mind their health & taste preferences.
When will my box be delivered?
Subscription boxes will be delivered only on Fridays. If you subscribe by Wednesday, your first box shall be delivered on Friday and subsequent boxes every Friday. Subscriptions received post-Friday will receive their first box in the following week.
How healthy are the snacks in the WarmOven Kiddie Box?
We understand how difficult it is to get kids to eat some of the healthiest of foods like fruits, nuts, dates or dry fruits. Hence, after a lot of thought, our team has curated this box with products that rate high on nutritional value and health benefits for growing children.
What is inside the box?
All Kiddie Box subscribers will receive 8-10 different snacks every week in a box. To keep it interesting for young kids, the products will be changed on a weekly basis. Some of the products are Banana Walnut Cake, Multigrain Loaves, Millet Cookies, Oat Muffins, Date & Nut Energy Balls, Breakfast Cookies etc. We might also throw in an indulgent goodie for your child like a Nutella Cookie, Coconut Bounty Balls, Chocolate Muffin etc.
We are a Vegetarian family
All products in the Kiddie Box are eggless.
My child has allergies, can I omit some items from the box?
Some of our products contain ingredients such as nuts and other dry fruits while a few others may come in contact with such allergens. However, at the moment we are unable to honour request to omit certain snacks from the box.
What are the safety measures you follow?
WarmOven has always prioritized on safety and cleanliness. The snacks are prepared with the freshest of ingredients in a kitchen that is well sanitized and by staff that are trained thoroughly in safe food handling procedures.
What are the subscription plans available?
The Kiddie Box subscription is available in two convenient plans - a 4-week plan for Rs. 1,599 and a 6-week plan for Rs. 1,999.
Can I order just one box?
We have a Trial Kiddie Box. You can order a single Trial Box before choosing a subscription plan that suits your requirement.
Where can the box be delivered?
Kiddie Boxes are currently being delivered only within Bangalore city limits. However, we are expanding quickly, so we will be in more cities soon!
Can I subscribe for a niece/nephew/friend’s child?
Of course, you can. Subscription boxes are great and unique gifts. Surprise a child by subscribing to a 4-week or 6-week plan of the WarmOven Kiddie Box for him/her.
How much is the delivery charge?
Kiddie Box is delivered free of charge to your doorstep.
What are the payment terms?
Pretty simple. After you add the desired plan to cart, you can make the payment online. All subscriptions are to be paid for in advance. Cash on delivery is not available.
I have more questions
Delivery and Care instructions
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- Cake images are only for reference. Cake stands and other props are used for illustrative purpose only
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers or wires used to give support to fondant figurines need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- Substitutions of flavours, designs or colours may be needed due to temporary unavailability of ingredients.
- Cream cakes should be stored in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in a cool place.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Cream cakes can be stored in the fridge for approx. 2 days
- Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- - Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- - Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut