Redvelvet Almond Bar Cake
Want a cake that stays for a few days. Try the popular Red Velvet Almond Bar. Our Red Velvet Almond Bar Cake stays fresh for 5-7 days and is made without any preservatives. This makes for a fantastic tea-time snack for adults and children. WarmOven has baked more 20,000 Red Velvet Cakes for the citizens of Bangalore and have now come up with a Red Velvet Cake that stays longer. Of course, our cakes are so delicious that you may end up eating it all up immediately. Try it out now by placing an order online and you will never go wrong. You can have it home delivered at a short notice within three hours and impress your loved ones. Kindly note the order for this product has to be placed minimum 6 hours prior
Delivery and Care instructions
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- Cake images are only for reference. Cake stands and other props are used for illustrative purpose only
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers or wires used to give support to fondant figurines need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- Substitutions of flavours, designs or colours may be needed due to temporary unavailability of ingredients.
- Cream cakes should be stored in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in a cool place.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Cream cakes can be stored in the fridge for approx. 2 days
- Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- - Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- - Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut