Red Velvet Cake
Bored of the usual Vanilla and Chocolate cakes? Try the popular Red Velvet Flavour. Red Velvet Cake is a rage in Americas and Europe, and this cake has a distinct taste with cheese built into the cake base and fresh whipped cream used in the cake layering. Velvet cake was one of the first layer cakes perhaps dating back to 1873. It is believed that the Red Velvet cake and its recipe were created by a chef at New York City's famous Waldorf-Astoria Hotel. It is also known as the Waldorf-Astoria cake. The cake was also called "the cake of a wife time", making it an ideal gifted for your loved ones. WarmOven has baked more 20,000 Red Velvet Cakes for the citizens of Bangalore. Our red velvet cake is one of the best selling cakes in Bangalore and WarmOven to a large extent has become synonymous with a red velvet. Red Velvet is a popular order placed online for birthdays and a lot of times also delivered to the customer's home for the occasional indulgence as a dessert. Try it out now by placing an order online and you will never go wrong. You can have it home delivered at a short notice within three hours and impress your loved ones.
Delivery and Care instructions
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- Cake images are only for reference. Cake stands and other props are used for illustrative purpose only
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers or wires used to give support to fondant figurines need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- Substitutions of flavours, designs or colours may be needed due to temporary unavailability of ingredients.
- Cream cakes should be stored in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in a cool place.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Cream cakes can be stored in the fridge for approx. 2 days
- Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- - Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- - Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut