Special Combo 5 - Chocolate Taj Mahal + Chocolate Cupcakes + Handmade Chocolates
We are pretty sure that this strict Valentine Week division into different days is a purely marketing tactic by big corporations – but hell! It’s time to celebrate love and play along. And if you have to admit it, it’s pretty ingenious. So, now that feelings have been expressed and things are hunky dory, you move on from there with gifting your girl chocolates the next day. White, milk, dark – whatever you choose, know that it is an aphrodisiac! This combo package consists of 1. A chocolate Taj Mahal (in dark, milk or white chocolate) 2. A box of 6 chocolate cup cakes 3. A lovely tray of 20 assorted hand made chocolates
Delivery and Care instructions
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- Cake images are only for reference. Cake stands and other props are used for illustrative purpose only
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers or wires used to give support to fondant figurines need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- Substitutions of flavours, designs or colours may be needed due to temporary unavailability of ingredients.
- Cream cakes should be stored in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in a cool place.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Cream cakes can be stored in the fridge for approx. 2 days
- Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- - Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- - Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut
Write Your Own Review
Login With OTP Login With Password