Tangy kiwi Cake
Tangy Kiwi Cake
Have a go at our Kiwi Cake this season! With its Kiwi Crush finish & moist Kiwi it is sure to become every Kiwi lover’s delight. WarmOven being one of the finest online cake delivery stores in Bangalore can have this decadent cake freshly baked & delivered to your doorstep in a few hours.
Fresh kiwi Cake
A delectable combination of freshly baked vanilla sponge smothered with generous layers of fresh whipped cream & topped off with a bright green Kiwi flavoured glaze.
The moist vanilla sponge & whipped cream bring in a great balance to the gentle hint of Kiwi tanginess. Who doesn’t love the classy combination of Kiwi and cream?
This Kiwi cake is suited for all occasions especially if you are a fruit cake fan. From afternoon tea parties to birthday parties there is no reason why you should not indulge in the best Kiwi cake ever.
Order Kiwi Cake Online
You can have a fresh Kiwi cake delivered right to your doorstep or party venue simply by ordering online. With no hassles of making a trip to the bakery, just choose the size and let us know the message you wish to put on your cake & this gorgeously fresh Kiwi cake is for you to enjoy.
With our immediate delivery services & the newly launched 1 hour delivery services, you can enjoy this delicious Kiwi cake sooner. All you have to do is check if your location falls under our immediate & 1 hour delivery areas & we shall do the needful.
Order now & relish the best Kiwi cake baked just for you!
Delivery and Care instructions
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- Cake images are only for reference. Cake stands and other props are used for illustrative purpose only
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers or wires used to give support to fondant figurines need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- Substitutions of flavours, designs or colours may be needed due to temporary unavailability of ingredients.
- Cream cakes should be stored in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in a cool place.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Cream cakes can be stored in the fridge for approx. 2 days
- Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- - Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- - Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut