Bento Cakes - Customizable - Pack of 2
Pack of 2 - 200 GRAMS EACH - Available only in BANGALORE
Cake Add charm to any occasion with this delightful Bento or lunch box cake made with layers of moist vanilla sponge, topped with silky smooth whipped cream and finished with pretty red flowers.
Cake Send this pretty Bento or lunch box cake with cute flowers to your bestie on an occasion. Made with vanilla sponge, whipped cream frosting, flower motifs and an overload of cuteness.
Kids Bento Cake
Vanilla sponge topped with bright purple whipped cream, clouds & rainbow motifs. This cute Bento or lunch box cake is perfect for kids who love to have their cake & eat it too!
HBD Bento Cake
A minimalist Bento or Lunch box cake that is perfect to send to friends or colleagues on their birthday. Fresh vanilla sponge is generously smothered with whipped cream and a birthday message.
Vibgyor Bento Cake
Colourful Bento or Lunch Box cake that is packed with flavour. Moist vanilla sponge is layered with freshly whipped cream and topped off with bright colours. Enjoy it for any occasion or for dessert
Delivery and Care instructions
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- Cake images are only for reference. Cake stands and other props are used for illustrative purpose only
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers or wires used to give support to fondant figurines need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- Substitutions of flavours, designs or colours may be needed due to temporary unavailability of ingredients.
- Cream cakes should be stored in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in a cool place.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Cream cakes can be stored in the fridge for approx. 2 days
- Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- - Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- - Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut