Peppa Pig Photo Cake
The young Peppa Pig participates in a number of activities and is a favourite for many toddlers & kids. Peppa has a lot of fun with her brother George and her family at home. Select your flavour and get a customised cake to surprise a friend or family member. Or ask us for some of earlier Peppa Pig Cakes that we have done. Buy a delicious and beautiful Peppa Pig Themed photo cake delivered anywhere in Bangalore on the same day. Order your Peppa Pig cake online now and get it home delivered.
Photo cakes cannot be stored for a long time. Air bubbles from within the cake emerge and the photo layer gets distorted. Please take this into consideration while placing your order
Delivery and Care instructions
- All our ingredients are sourced fresh and are of the highest quality
- Cake images are only for reference. Cake stands and other props are used for illustrative purpose only
- All cakes are handcrafted by our chefs hence the final product may have variations in colour and design from the website images
- Our kitchens handle ingredients like wheat and nuts and there is a risk of cross-contact and the presence of allergens in some of our products
- Your cake will be delivered in a hygienic & sturdy cardboard cake box
- Non-edible items such as toothpicks, dowels, skewers or wires used to give support to fondant figurines need to be removed before serving
- We use only high-quality food grade edible colouring. However, the colour from cream cakes has a staining tendency. The staining on skin is non-toxic and will fade away after a couple of washes.
- Substitutions of flavours, designs or colours may be needed due to temporary unavailability of ingredients.
- Cream cakes should be stored in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in a cool place.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator 5 minutes before cutting/serving
- Do not freeze the cake
- Do not keep cakes near sunlight or warm places
- Cream cakes can be stored in the fridge for approx. 2 days
- Fondant cakes do not need refrigeration and have a shelf life of 1 day only
- Tips to get clean cake slices:
- - Dip any knife in hot water, immediately wipe with a clean towel and cut the cake
- - Wipe the knife after cutting every slice for a smooth & clean cut
Write Your Own Review
Login With OTP Login With Password